• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Issue My Node.js backend returns servers' automatic HTML error page, instead of my res.json error message

levni00

New Pleskian
I have a REST api on the Node.js(express) server and React app for front-end. I have designed it to send JSON to front-end when faces an error, it sends it and I can use it to print errors on the client side as a modal etc.
On Localhost there is no problem. But after uploading to the server, when I left empty spaces or submit false password etc, it never sends my JSON responses, instead, it returns servers Html Page. I console.logged returning error response and it is something like this:

Ekran Görüntüsü (38)_LI.jpg

How can I disable this error responses to allow my own REST API works correctly?

Back