• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Issue 502 Bad Gateway nginx - have not changed anything

Another_Omeka_User

Basic Pleskian
Server operating system version
CentOS Linux 7.1.1503 (Core)
Plesk version and microupdate number
Plesk Obsidian Version 18.0.58 Update #2
Getting a 502 Bad Gateway on the domain we've hosted for a while now. Not really sure what happened as we haven't changed any of the settings on it in years... the only nginx setting I have running (under Hosts/DNS) is a redirect. Have not changed anything. I checked the nginx access logs, but they're gibberish to me. Not really sure what my next steps should be. Is there a troubleshooting guide on where to go from here......?

Update: Restarted the server and now I'm getting a "ChunkLoadError" when I click on "Subscriptions". I refreshed the page and can now see the domain... does anyone know if these issues would be caused by outdated php? I run an older version of php on this particular domain because it runs an older (outdated) webapp for something quite specific.

Back