• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Resolved An error occurred during the signature verification

Wongle

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
ubunto 20.04 LTS
Plesk version and microupdate number
Version 18.0.52 Update #3
Hi there,

I am trying to run updates on my server and keep getting the below error message;
An error occurred during the signature verification. The repository is not updated and the previous index files will be used. GPG error: Index of /KAV_8.5.1 jammy InRelease: The following signatures couldn't be verified because the public key is not available: NO_PUBKEY BD11A6AA914BDF7E
I have tried the below;
sudo apt-key adv --keyserver keyserver.ubuntu.com --recv-keys BD11A6AA914BDF7E
and get the below error message;
Warning: apt-key is deprecated. Manage keyring files in trusted.gpg.d instead (see apt-key(8)).
Executing: /tmp/apt-key-gpghome.BwSV2AL2R5/gpg.1.sh --keyserver keyserver.ubuntu.com --recv-keys BD11A6AA914BDF7E
gpg: keyserver receive failed: No data
I have checked the Plesk support pages and gave me the above advise.
I have also ran the below commands;
cd /etc/apt
sudo cp trusted.gpg trusted.gpg.d
Any help would greatly be appreciated.
Cheers :)

Can this help?

Back