• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Autodiscover

Because of the event handler, right after the creation of the SSL the task for SNI is started. I will monitor it for the next couple of days if it is working as expected.

And what do you mean with active autodiscover?

Let me know how it works on you're Plesk server

We are not able to have an automatic let's encrypt creation (in a new subscription and in an yet created subscription)...
I have created an new suscription that correct point to ip server and working, but none of SSLit cron create the SSL automatically (I execute then from plesk crontab page directly) :

/usr/local/psa/admin/bin/php -dauto_prepend_file=sdk.php '/usr/local/psa/admin/plib/modules/sslit/scripts/keep-secured.php'

/usr/local/psa/admin/bin/php -dauto_prepend_file=sdk.php '/usr/local/psa/admin/plib/modules/sslit/scripts/complete-order.php'

So also active SSL mail server subscription by events will not work for us...

About autodiscover, I see that by default now, as it is active on server wide, it also active automatically on new subscription option
upload_2019-10-15_10-32-7.png

But no option to create it automatically on a yet created subscription, only had to be manually by plesk mail subscription tab....

We are not able to have an automatic let's encrypt creation (in a new subscription and in an yet created subscription)...
I have created an new suscription that correct point to ip server and working, but none of SSLit cron create the SSL automatically (I execute then from plesk crontab page directly) :

/usr/local/psa/admin/bin/php -dauto_prepend_file=sdk.php '/usr/local/psa/admin/plib/modules/sslit/scripts/keep-secured.php'

/usr/local/psa/admin/bin/php -dauto_prepend_file=sdk.php '/usr/local/psa/admin/plib/modules/sslit/scripts/complete-order.php'

So also active SSL mail server subscription by events will not work for us...

About autodiscover, I see that by default now, as it is active on server wide, it also active automatically on new subscription option
]

But no option to create it automatically on a yet created subscription, only had to be manually by plesk mail subscription tab....

We have in the service plans that we use this enabled, so after the creation of a domain based on this service plan the SSL IT extension will automatically secure it.

upload_2019-10-15_10-33-5.png

That is the same for me, that is the reason why I created the event handler.

upload_2019-10-15_10-35-27.png

We have in the service plans that we use this enabled, so after the creation of a domain based on this service plan the SSL IT extension will automatically secure it.

View attachment 15964

That is the same for me, that is the reason why I created the event handler.

View attachment 15965

Ok in our case, we don't work with plesk plan hosting, but in anycase I understand that It's only work if domain firstly point to your server...
Create subscription without any plan in plesk also offer this option
upload_2019-10-15_10-42-11.png

but fail if domain not point yet to plesk server, for this I research an solution from sslit/let's encrypt to active automatically SSL when domain yet point to ip server....
There is the "plesk ext sslit" comand but not seem have option to issue the SSL

The event is clear when this first problem is solved.

Ok in our case, we don't work with plesk plan hosting, but in anycase I understand that It's only work if domain firstly point to your server...
Create subscription without any plan in plesk also offer this option
View attachment 15966

but fail if domain not point yet to plesk server, for this I research an solution from sslit/let's encrypt to active automatically SSL when domain yet point to ip server....
There is the "plesk ext sslit" comand but not seem have option to issue the SSL

The event is clear when this first problem is solved.

Do you have this extension installed? SSL It!
Yes I know what you mean, that's why the extension will try it automatically every x minutes because of DNS TTL etc..

Do you have this extension installed? SSL It!
Yes I know what you mean, that's why the extension will try it automatically every x minutes because of DNS TTL etc..

SSL it is installed yes... I am trying with an hosting plan and state have changed :

upload_2019-10-15_10-50-38.png
And then with the

"/usr/local/psa/admin/bin/php -dauto_prepend_file=sdk.php '/usr/local/psa/admin/plib/modules/sslit/scripts/keep-secured.php'"
cron, SSL have been issue correctly.

it seem this is the only way to do it :-(

About the cron event, you can active the SSL mail server subscription, no the autodiscover option, it's 2 differents things. The autodiscover is automatically active for new subscription but don't have found the correct automatic way to do it for subscription created yet.

SSL it is installed yes... I am trying with an hosting plan and state have changed :

View attachment 15967
And then with the

"/usr/local/psa/admin/bin/php -dauto_prepend_file=sdk.php '/usr/local/psa/admin/plib/modules/sslit/scripts/keep-secured.php'"
cron, SSL have been issue correctly.

it seem this is the only way to do it :-(

About the cron event, you can active the SSL mail server subscription, no the autodiscover option, it's 2 differents things. The autodiscover is automatically active for new subscription but don't have found the correct automatic way to do it for subscription created yet.

Yeah I know, the autodiscover option is enabled server wide. for us autodiscover is working out of the box the only thing is that outlook gives an SSL error, that part is fixed with SNI therefor I have created the event handler.

Back