• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Resolved Bulk list and change subscriptions' expiration dates?

KDawson

Basic Pleskian
Server operating system version
CentOS 7.2.2009
Plesk version and microupdate number
Plesk Obsidian 18.0.55.2
I invoice web hosting clients annually and would like a way to do bulk updates to their subscriptions' expiration dates as payments come in. I found the article on how to loop over a list of resources and apply a Plesk CLI command ( v.gd - Shortened URL ). But I can't find CLI commands to list expiration dates or to change them. Is this possible?

Thank you, that answers the question.

Along the same line, I couldn't find a way to list or set the PHP version. Did I just miss it?

Code:
plesk bin subscription --update example.com -php_handler_id fastcgi

Run plesk bin php_handler --list to get a list of installed handlers on your server. The php_handler_id looks like: plesk-php70-fpm

Back