• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Can I add additional packages to wp-cli?

wwwAndries

New Pleskian
Hello,

How can I add additional packages to wp-cli which must be available for all users?

I've tried:
1. /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/modules/wp-toolkit/vendor/wp-cli/wp-cli/bin/wp package install wp-cli/doctor-command --allow-root
Error: Unable to locate configuration path {"err_code":40002,"err_message":"Unable to locate configuration path"}

2. plesk ext wp-toolkit --wp-cli package install wp-cli/doctor-command --allow-root
Error: Some of required options were missed. You must specify either the 'instance-id' option, or both the 'main-domain-id' and the 'path' options. exit status 3

PHP binary: /usr/bin/php
PHP version: 7.0.29
php.ini used: /etc/php.ini
WP-CLI root dir: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/modules/wp-toolkit/vendor/wp-cli/wp-cli
WP-CLI vendor dir: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/modules/wp-toolkit/vendor
WP_CLI phar path:
WP-CLI packages dir:
WP-CLI global config:
WP-CLI project config: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/modules/wp-toolkit/vendor/wp-cli/cache-command/wp-cli.yml
WP-CLI version: 1.4.0

Hello,

WordPress Toolkit include special patched version of WP-CLI. Also, versions of several critical packages are fixed to ensure stability of toolkit itself, because it operate with WordPress instances via WP-CLI. So patching of WP-CLI or installing of additional packages are depricated and unsupported, because it can brake down WordPress Toolkit functionality.

But anyway, thank you for feedback! We are thinking on delivering also official WP-CLI build to make it public and extendable, but for now this is just an idea for further implementation. You can make a suggestion at Feature Suggestions: Top (1973 ideas) – Your Ideas for Plesk.

Back