• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Custom Logout

A

amiles248

Does anyone know if there is a way to re-map the URL of the "Go to Admin Panel" and "Logout" buttons in Sitebuilder? I would prefer that my end users not see the sitebuilder admin screen or login screen at all.

Hello,
You cannot change url links, but you can hide them from user via Sitebuilder SDK, Skins part. Using this part you can customize Sitebuilder elements design. Find there skin ids "ToolBarAdmin" and "ToolBarLogout", and set style properties such that these buttons become invisible.

Still need help

After searching around I found that the ToolBarAdmin and ToolBarLogout parameters are in the IconButton.skin file. I replaced the images with blank images, however the text still appears. How can I get rid of the text and therefore the link?

The parameters in this file appear to only deal with the icons and not the text of the links.

<%-- Wizard Header Tool bar buttons --%>
<SiteBuilder:IconButton SkinID="ToolBarHelp" runat="server" IconImageUrl="icons/help.png" OverIconImageUrl="icons/help.png" Height="100%" IconImageHeight="16" IconImageWidth="16">
<IconCellStyle BackColor="#DBDBDB" PaddingTop="5" PaddingRight="5" PaddingBottom="5" PaddingLeft="10"/>
<RightSeparatorStyle Width="0"/>
<LeftSeparatorStyle Width="0"/>
<TextCellStyle CssClass="sb-tools-text"/>
</SiteBuilder:IconButton>
<SiteBuilder:IconButton SkinID="ToolBarSupport" runat="server" IconImageUrl="icons/support.png" OverIconImageUrl="icons/support.png" Height="100%">
<IconCellStyle BackColor="#DBDBDB" PaddingTop="5" PaddingRight="5" PaddingBottom="5" PaddingLeft="10"/>
<SiteBuilder:IconButton SkinID="ToolBarFeedback" runat="server" IconImageUrl="icons/feedback.gif" OverIconImageUrl="icons/feedback.gif" Height="100%">
<SiteBuilder:IconButton SkinID="ToolBarLogout" runat="server" IconImageUrl="icons/logout.png" OverIconImageUrl="icons/logout.png" Height="100%">
<TextCellStyle CssClass="sb-tools-text" PaddingRight="10" />
<SiteBuilder:IconButton SkinID="ToolBarAdmin" runat="server" IconImageUrl="icons/admin_panel.png" OverIconImageUrl="icons/admin_panel.png" Height="100%">

Try Visible="False" attribute:

<SiteBuilder:IconButton Visible="False" SkinID="ToolBarAdmin" runat="server" IconImageUrl="icons/admin_panel.png" OverIconImageUrl="icons/admin_panel.png" Height="100%">

Back