• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Error Message on plesk start page wont disappear

AreaScout

New Pleskian
Hi and Hello

We had troubles with an Certificate Error nearly one week ago, we could solve that problem but the Error Message on plesk start page still shows up, there is no ok button or something to hide that message by clicking on it.

How i can get rid about that message ?

Aufgrund folgender Fehler in den Konfigurations-Templates konnten keine neuen Konfigurationsdateien für den Apache Webserver erstellt werden: AH00526: Syntax error on line 109 of /etc/apache2/plesk.conf.d/server.conf: SSLCertificateFile: file '/opt/psa/var/certificates/cert-gaAGLX' does not exist or is empty . Ausführliche Fehlerbeschreibungen wurden Ihnen per E-Mail zugesendet. Bitte lösen Sie das Problem und klicken Sie hier, um die beschädigten Konfigurationsdateien erneut zu erstellen, oder hier, um alle Konfigurationsdateien zu erstellen. Einzelheiten im Configuration Troubleshooter ansehen

Hello

I had the error recently on one of my servers!
The solution was that i deactivted the change of email settings in the section service packages --> permissons --> more permissions
After that i clicked on create all configurations and all worked fine after that i activated it again!

This one worked for me hope it will help

Cheers

Last edited:
Hello, first thank you for your reply, but i do not find want you say, where is that section you talking about, is it under Server-Wide email settings ?

RG

Ah ok, found it, but that didn't solve it, as you can see it's not a customer domain httpd.conf it was the main server config /etc/apache2/plesk.conf.d/server.conf, it is already working but only the error message is still there o_O

The message can only be removed by going into the "Configurations Trouble Shooter" extension and rebuild all broken configurations from there. Reconfiguraton on the console will not remove the message.

plesk01.jpg

Hello Peter

Thanks for pointing me to the configuration troubleshooter, but i was already there several times, what was new is that i hit the 'check configuration' button and then a warning message appeared with a link ( In some cases, extra webserver configuration files remaining after removing domains might cause conflicts with webserver configuration rebuild process ), i really had one entry and i deleted it according to that article, but that did not solve my problem, instead the 'check configuration' reports everything ok now.

So again, rebuilding the broken template does not remove the error message, the file /etc/apache2/plesk.conf.d/ip_default/lvpsxxx-xxx-xxx-xxx.dedicated.hosteurope.de.conf
( ip in the name removed ) does not have that entry '/opt/psa/var/certificates/cert-gaAGLX' for the missing certificate anymore, as i told already everything is working fine but only that annoying error message does not disappear :(

RG

Ok something changed and i didn't get it that post before, it was a different config file compared to the first post, so i tried to delete it instead of rebuild only the broken one, did a rebuild for all configurations and that did the trick, thank you Peter, it works now !

RG

Back