• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Errors installing WP on Plesk Obsidian 18.0.57

dzeksi

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
//
Plesk version and microupdate number
//
So I am trying to install WP on my Plesk Obsidian. And I am sorry in advance If I do not know too much about it since our provider uses it to give us hosting for websites. Now I only have some simple HTML,CSS,JS website out there, but I really wanted to delete all of that and install wordpress. Now when I go to install Wordpress these are the errors I get:

First error: Failed to get installation parameters of a WordPress website: No database servers available
Second error: Your hosting plan does not allow you to create any more databases. This WordPress installation will use an existing database instead of creating a new one.

I literally do not have a single database on my hosting plan, not a single one was installed. I cannot even choose installation path for my wordpress website.
I would really appreciate someone helping me, I really need Wordpress on my hosting plan, I do not even know where to ask.

Thank you in advance

Hi @dzeski, please ask your provider to upgrade your hosting plan to a plan that includes at least one database.

Back