• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Issue [EXTPLESK-4022] Plesk Monitoring - Saving Thresholds throws error

gbotica

Regular Pleskian
Server operating system version
AlmaLinux 8.6
Plesk version and microupdate number
Version 18.0.47
Hi,
I have 3 Plesk servers running AlmaLinux and 1 running Ubuntu 20.04 and all with Plesk 18.0.x.

All have the latest version of the Monitoring and Grafana extensions
Grafana Version: 1.3.4-292
Monitoring Version: 2.5.0-744

I've just discovered that saving Thresholds is broken and Plesk shows an error: "Request failed with status code 500" and no changes to Thresholds are saved. This issue occurs on all 4 servers. This means we cannot make any changes to the current thresholds and alert notifications in Plesk.

I've checked /var/log/grafana/grafana.log - but there's nothing there.

I note that there is a newer Alert system in Grafana 8+. On the Grafana Alerting -> Alert Rules page there is a message: "You are using the legacy Grafana alerting."

So maybe the current Plesk integration is broken?

Is this a known issue? Anyone else have this problem?

1666649437610.png

1666649102152.png

I have the same issue on all 4 my servers. i cannot change the threshold on any of them.
Ubuntu 18 Plesk Version 18.0.47 Update #5
+
Ubuntu 20 Plesk Version 18.0.47 Update #5

This look like a bug. Can one of you please submit a report?

Hi everyone,

It is known bug (EXTPLESK-4022) and it is on the fixing stage now, the fix will be available with the next bug-fix release.

Hi everyone,

The new version of the Plesk Monitoring is released.

2.5.1 (28 October 2022)​

• [-] It is no longer possible to bypass the "cloudMaxWebsites" limit via the CLI. (EXTPLESK-4031)
  • [-] It is again possible to save thresholds. (EXTPLESK-4022)

Back