• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Question How to deny all IPs in Plesk Firewall except certain IPs (e.g. Cloudflare IPs)?

BernieG

Basic Pleskian
Hi,

My website is going through a DDoS attack and now I'm trying to set up my website to use Cloudflare. I set up my website already through Cloudflare but now I'm trying to block any direct access to my server/website IP address since the hackers can still do DDoS attack using my IP address.

Please see screenshot image like below, I set up this configuration on my Plesk Firewall, however, I can still access my website if I use the IP address; why isn't Plesk blocking my access? Since I can still access my website via the IP address the DDoS attacks are still happening.

Should I block all IPs using .htaccess file instead? I would think the Plesk Firewall would be better option to use but it doesn't seem to be blocking all incoming traffic.

Thank you!

Back