• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Issue Lot of errors when doing Plesk update

Khorne

New Pleskian
Hi,

since several months, I have lot of errors each time I update Plesk. Beside updates, I have no problem.

Here are some examples of errors I get during each update

----------------------------------------------------------------------
WARNING!
Some problems are found during attempt to start service mariadb - control script doesn't exist or isn't executable(see log file: /var/log/plesk/psa_service.log)

Continue...

Failed to get properties: Connection timed out

Starting sw-engine (via systemctl): Failed to start sw-engine.service: Connection timed out
[FAILED]

unknown
Starting sw-cp-server (via systemctl): Failed to start sw-cp-server.service: Connection timed out
[FAILED]

Trying to start service drwebd... Failed to list unit files: Connection timed out
Failed to list unit files: Connection timed out
unknown

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I'm lucky the update get finished (even with all these errors), when I'm not lucky, I need to restart my server for everything to get back in order (until then next updates).

For information, I'm on CentOS Linux 7.2.1511 with 12.5.30 Update #32

Now I'm afraid to update it to the last version because of all these errors.

Back