• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Resolved My server can not handle anything when I start the Plesk Control Panel Service

Duy nguyen

New Pleskian
Hi.
I'm running plesk 11 on windows 2008r2. My server can not handle anything when I start the Plesk Control Panel Service. Can the support team help me fix this problem? My key expires when I Retrieve keys then the system hangs. I ran the PP Reconfigurator to fix the service but the system should not do anything.
Thank you!

Thanks m3lezZ .
I send error log. My system crashed at 11h30pm on 16/8/2018 to 7h25AM on 17/8/2018.
Server hangs and should be press the power button to turn off. Then start the server, log to the system hangs immediately. I have to enter safe mode to stop the Plesk Control Panel Service and set the manual mode but do not start this service.
I run Plesk's PP Reconfigure to fix but the system hangs.
Currently I can not access https: // ip: 8443 because after I run PP Reconfigure failed, error username and password of psaadm.

Attachments

• PleskServiceManager.zip
    138.9 KB · Views: 7
Hi m3lezZ .
I'm sorry, I can not find the repair tool in windows. You can guide me how to run plesk repair. (I'm using plesk 11).
Thanks!

Attachments

• bin.png
    bin.png
    42.1 KB · Views: 2
Restore MSSQL,
Reconfigure MSSQL Webadmin:
Code:
"%plesk_cli%/repair" --reconfigure-mssql-webadmin-site
"%plesk_cli%/repair" --update-mssql-users-permissions
Recreate domains in IIS Web server:
Code:
"%plesk_bin%\websrvmng.exe" --reconfigure-all
Reconfigure FTP:
Code:
"%plesk_bin%\ftpmng.exe" --reconfigure-all
Reconfigure Mail server:
Code:
"%plesk_bin%\mchk.exe" --all --fix=all
Update DNS zones:
Code:
"%plesk_bin%\dnsmng.exe" update *

Hi.
I ran the command "%plesk_bin%"\\websrvmng.exe --configure-plesk-website to configure the PleskControlPanel service but the error:

The system cannot find the file specified. (Error code 2) at Unable to connect t
o pipe \\.\pipe\P_6dfd4e32-678d-4e55-acd8-a41f9e1e4399
at (Con::ClientOverlappedPipe::create line 502)
at get shared instance of PleskSrvClient(PleskSrvClient::getInstance line 268
)
at execute console command --configure-plesk-website(vconsoleapp::start line
132)
at execute D:\SetupProgram\Plesk11\admin\bin \\websrvmng.exe --configure-ples
k-website(vconsoleapp::run line 143)

Thank you support.

Hi.
I fixed my mistake.
I ran the command: net stop plesksrv /Y && net start plesksrv && net start poppassd
he system does not hang anymore, then I do PP Reconfigurator - Repair Plesk Installation - Check Plesk Service.
Thanks for your support!

Back