• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Resolved phpinimng failed: configuration test '/opt/plesk/php/7.4/sbin/php-fpm --test

eslammahmoud

New Pleskian
hello

Error: phpinimng failed: configuration test '/opt/plesk/php/7.4/sbin/php-fpm --test' failed with code 78, and message:
[18-Aug-2020 09:10:53] ERROR: [pool forum.eslamdv.com] the prefix '/var/www/vhosts/system/forum.eslamdv.com' does not exist or is not a directory
[18-Aug-2020 09:10:53] ERROR: failed to post process the configuration
[18-Aug-2020 09:10:53] ERROR: FPM initialization failed

Untitled.png

How to solve the problem please

Do you really have domain forum.eslamdv.com in Plesk and corresponding path /var/www/vhosts/system/forum.eslamdv.com ?
Have you tried to recover it with

# plesk repair web forum.eslamdv.com

?

I'm supposed to have deleted this domain, but he's telling me he's still on the hosting.

Can you help solve this problem?

Try to remove it completely with the following command:

# plesk bin domain --remove forum.eslamdv.com

It has been fixed

I can't believe you helped me fix this

Thank you .. Real, I cannot find better words than these to thank you

It also helped me... i was trying figuring out the issue and resolve it but cant find out the match for it... stumbled upon this thread... Thanks...

Back