• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Please help out - Plesk Sitebuilder

R

rolly

I got a dedi unmanaged windows server from a company.
It had plesk 8 pre-installed along with sitebuilder and everything.

Now, suddenly plesk stopped working, plesk service wasn't starting.
Hence I reinstalled plesk and chose the repair option.
Then plesk started working fine, but sitebuilder is not working now.

When I go to plesk control panel, and chose component mnagement I see "Sitebuilder 3.1 for Windows no active".

Please help me out.

Thanks

Originally posted by rolly
I got a dedi unmanaged windows server from a company.
It had plesk 8 pre-installed along with sitebuilder and everything.

Now, suddenly plesk stopped working, plesk service wasn't starting.
Hence I reinstalled plesk and chose the repair option.
Then plesk started working fine, but sitebuilder is not working now.

When I go to plesk control panel, and chose component mnagement I see "Sitebuilder 3.1 for Windows no active".

Please help me out.

Thanks

Please take a look at Event Viewer (Plesk log), there must be error/warning from defpackagemng.exe about detecting sitebuilder. You should check it. Maybe it will help you solve this issue.

Back