• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Plesk Manager Cost?

Larry_Cobb

New Pleskian
Our hosting seems to offer a mobile server monitor for the server. However when I go to iTunes the only app available is the mobile server manager which iTunes says is a free app. When I install the app it says that the free trial has ended. I cannot find out how much the app would cost if I did retrieve a license. Can someone help me understand what the cost might be? Our hosting utilizes the Plesk interface so I don't need to install plesk I just need to be able to access server info via phone or ipad. Any help would be appreciated, thank you.

Back