• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Plesk Mobile Center app crashes after update 1.10.0

StefanJ

New Pleskian
After updating Plesk Mobile Center to version 1.10.0 with latest update: Change Log for Plesk my app keeps crashing.
Few days ago with the old version the app was working fine.

It is exactly the same problem as this post: Resolved - Plesk Mobile App Broken (also same screenshot)

I removed the app from my phone and from Plesk.
I installed the app and Plesk Mobile Center.
I restarted my VPS.
Problem still not solved.

Product: Plesk Onyx 17.8.11 Update #54

panel.log:
[2019-05-28 14:01:01.380] ERR [panel] Class 'Modules_PleskMobile_App_Database_Exception' not found:
0: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/modules/plesk-mobile/library/App/Database.php:61
Modules_PleskMobile_App_Database->init()
1: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/modules/plesk-mobile/library/App/Database.php:76
Modules_PleskMobile_App_Database->__call(string 'prepare', array)
2: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/modules/plesk-mobile/library/Push/Queue.php:48
Modules_PleskMobile_Push_Queue->takeQueued()
3: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/modules/plesk-mobile/scripts/push_worker.php:51
[2019-05-28 14:01:01.383] ERR [1] Class 'Modules_PleskMobile_App_Database_Exception' not found

Hi @StefanJ

The provided error from the panel.log says that Plesk Mobile module database (SQLite used) has been corrupted. Usually, re-installation of the extension solves this issue as all data will be removed in this case.
We checked the possible issue but everything works smoothly on our side.

Please do the following:
1. Remove Plesk Mobile Center extension through the Extensions Catalog.
2. Make sure all data has been removed.
# ls -l /usr/local/psa/var/modules/plesk-mobile
ls: cannot access /usr/local/psa/var/modules/plesk-mobile: No such file or directory
3. Install the extension once again.
4. Make sure the related data is persisted.

If it will not help, please feel free to contact our support to check the issue deeper.

I have the same issue and same errors. This solution did not fix it.

[2019-05-31 12:46:02.139] ERR [panel] Class 'Modules_PleskMobile_App_Database_Exception' not found:
0: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/modules/plesk-mobile/library/App/Database.php:61
Modules_PleskMobile_App_Database->init()
1: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/modules/plesk-mobile/library/App/Database.php:76
Modules_PleskMobile_App_Database->__call(string 'prepare', array)
2: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/modules/plesk-mobile/library/Push/Queue.php:48
Modules_PleskMobile_Push_Queue->takeQueued()
3: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/modules/plesk-mobile/scripts/push_worker.php:51
[2019-05-31 12:46:02.139] ERR [1] Class 'Modules_PleskMobile_App_Database_Exception' not found

Hi @KirkM

Thank you for your report. I have registered this issue and we will investigate it properly.

Just for the clarification: is the Plesk Mobile database in-place?

# ls -la /usr/local/psa/var/modules/plesk-mobile/MobileConnector.sqlite
-rw------- 1 psaadm psaadm 53248 May 27 14:50 /usr/local/psa/var/modules/plesk-mobile/MobileConnector.sqlite

And could also provide what in the Plesk Mobile log /usr/local/psa/var/modules/plesk-mobile/MobileConnector.log

Last edited:
Yes:
-rw------- 1 psaadm psaadm 53248 May 31 12:47 /usr/local/psa/var/modules/plesk-mobile/MobileConnector.sqlite

Log says only:
May 31 12:47:41 (229d2) [WARNING] [User] cli No cache database found, creating an empty one.

Thanks for looking into this.

Hi @StefanJ

The provided error from the panel.log says that Plesk Mobile module database (SQLite used) has been corrupted. Usually, re-installation of the extension solves this issue as all data will be removed in this case.
We checked the possible issue but everything works smoothly on our side.

Please do the following:
1. Remove Plesk Mobile Center extension through the Extensions Catalog.
2. Make sure all data has been removed.
# ls -l /usr/local/psa/var/modules/plesk-mobile
ls: cannot access /usr/local/psa/var/modules/plesk-mobile: No such file or directory
3. Install the extension once again.
4. Make sure the related data is persisted.

If it will not help, please feel free to contact our support to check the issue deeper.

Hi Anthony,

Thnx for investigating this issue.
Problem is still not solved. Also after reinstaling the app and the module.
MobileConnector.sqlite is in place and MobileConnector.log gives the same as KirkM.
I have this problem on 5 x VPS

Hi @StefanJ and @KirkM,

Yesterday we've published the Plesk Mobile Center 1.11 with a hotfix.

To fix the issue: please manually install the updated extension on your Plesk server, then open Plesk Mobile and click on installation suggestion once - the issue will go. Sometimes, it could require re-run or re-install the application.

Fantastic! I didn't even get the message in the app to update after doing the manual update in the Plesk panel. The app worked perfectly right when I opened it. Thanks so much for you prompt attention and efficient response to this issue. Much appreciated.

Hi everyone i just follow the anthony's instruction now i solve this issue and my system running very well and perfectly wokred form me....thank to the guidance Anthony.

Back