• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Plesk Obsidian for IOS

Garyelevin

New Pleskian
When I go to file manager from Plesk Obsidian on my iPad I get an error message. I use this to delete FTP files from my security camera. See attached.

Attachments

• IMG_3164.jpeg
    IMG_3164.jpeg
    508.6 KB · Views: 12
By OS, Kaspar means the OS of the server that Plesk itself is running on. Is it Ubuntu 20.04? Debian 10? AlmaLinux 8.7? RockyLinux? (just to name a few)

When I go to file manager from Plesk Obsidian on my iPad I get an error message. I use this to delete FTP files from my security camera. See attached.
It seems like you're encountering an error when accessing the file manager from Plesk Obsidian on your iPad. Unfortunately, I can't see any attachments since my capabilities are limited to text. However, common reasons for such errors could include compatibility issues or network connectivity problems. You might want to try accessing it from a different device or network to troubleshoot further.

Back