• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

[SOLVED] Enable php SOAP on CentOS

SOAP is a php extension, so if it's correctly installed it will appear in phpinfo()
Have you checked it?

@IgorG Hi,
If I check:
php -i | grep soap
/etc/php.d/soap.ini,
soap
soap.wsdl_cache => 1 => 1
soap.wsdl_cache_dir => /tmp => /tmp
soap.wsdl_cache_enabled => 1 => 1
soap.wsdl_cache_limit => 5 => 5
soap.wsdl_cache_ttl => 86400 => 86400
Can you help me?

@Dx3webs hi and thanks...this is the output:
The package php-soap-5.4.45-51.el6.art.x86_64 is already installed
Nothink to do
I want to say HOW to enabled because it is installed but I think that it is NOT enabled.
Thanks

Hi @Manuel_Caramia!

Everything your are doing now is performed for php provided by OS vendor. But I suppose you need SOAP for PHP used for your website. What PHP handler is used for it?

Thanks at the beginning, then I'm not very expert, how can I check it?

You can go to domains hosting settings and post a screenshot of selected values.

Also you can create a file like info.php in doc root of your domain with content:
<?php phpinfo();

Then open in browser http://<your domain>/info.php and attach the webpage with output.

By the way there are shipped with Plesk PHP versions and they have SOAP enabled. You can install them using plesk installer.

upload a infophp file as described.. take a screenshot of the top of the page and show us what it looks like.

Back