• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Three functions not working in Plesk mobile app

King555

Regular Pleskian
I use the Plesk mobile app on a Samsung S8+ with Android 9 (Android 8 had the same behaviour).

When I open the second page in the app (with the "i" symbol), I get this error message (translated from German): "An internal error occured. Please contact our support staff.". What does this page do? I never saw it working. And of course: Why do I get an error?

The third icon, the sliders, shows the message "Failed to connect to 127.0.0.1 port xxxxx. Connection refused" and then it shows just "No services". The port is the port of my Plesk. How can I make this work?

On the last page with the two gears I cannot use anything. Not a single link is working (nothing happens). Why?

I created this thread when I used Plesk Onyx (17.8). With Plesk Obsidian (18) the app still has these three problems.

No, because of this (report forum description): "Please be careful and do not submit any found problem with this template!".

I try to ensure that it's really a bug before posting there, which means that I check whether at least one other person has this problem. Especially in this case I think it might be a problem on my side. Because if the app would not work for everyone, there might be more threads concerning it. Or no one is using the app, that would explain it. ;)

Although the last updates of extension and app where last summer (July and August), the app works perfectly since today (but I haven't checked for about a month). For four years almost nothing worked in the app, now everything. Topic solved! :)

(I don't think that I changed any setting to make it work)

Back