• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Issue Timed out on port 143 and 993 when managing mails on my server

LaurentR2D2

Plesk Certified Professional
Plesk Certified Professional
Plesk Obsidian
Centos 7

Hello,
Since several days, I can't do anything on my mails, like deleting them, moving them from one folder to another, without having a timed out. I connect to my server with IMAP. I've changed nothing on it, besides installing Plesk Mail Premium without activating it on any domain for the moment. So I wonder if this problem is a software problem to check on my server, or a problem with the server itself. I've contacted the company who rent me this server, but I have no answer from them for the moment.

Thank you

Back