• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Resolved Web Presence Builder doesn't appear

regisg

Regular Pleskian
Hello,
I am on Plesk Obsidian (Web Admin Edition / Key number : <redacted>).
I have taken a monthly subscription to Web Presence Builder, which is well installed on the server.
I clicked on Retrieve Keys in License Management but nothing happened: Web Presence Builder does not appear anywhere! (not even in Extensions / My Purchases!).
Thank you for your help,
Régis

Last edited by a moderator:
Please edit your post and remove the Plesk license key. This is considered confidential information and you should not post it in a public forum.

Regarding Presence Builder: Log in to Plesk, Go to Tools & Settings => Updates and make sure the component "Web Presence Builder" is installed there.

I can no longer edit and modify my previous post...

Yes, the component "Web Presence Builder" is installed (I mentioned it in my post).
I even uninstalled and reinstalled it to be sure.

Thx.

OK and under "License Management" you see a positive number next to "Sites published with Presence Builder", right?
And your subscription's Service Plan has a positive number at "Sites published with Presence Builder" too?

Then maybe you are using the "Dynamic View" in Plesk which hides the Presence Builder UI elements by default:

1649273925823.png

OK and under "License Management" you see a positive number next to "Sites published with Presence Builder", right?
Not at all :-(
And your subscription's Service Plan has a positive number at "Sites published with Presence Builder" too?
Not at all :-(

Then maybe you are using the "Dynamic View" in Plesk which hides the Presence Builder UI elements by default:
[...]
YES :)
Works fine after addind [dynamicList] !!!
Congratulations and Thx a lot.
(but it's really a strange issue....)

Back