• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Your message could not be sent. The sender's domain is not registered in Panel, or is misconfigured

Sebastien Bergeron

New Pleskian
I updated my plesk to 12.5 and since the php mail() function won't work when my php domain's setting is set to run as apache module. I get this error in /var/log/httpd/error_log:

Mail handler 'limit-out' said: REPLY:554:5.7.0 Your message could not be sent. The sender's domain is not registered in Panel, or is misconfigured.

Everything was working ok before the update to 12.5.

Please someone help me!

This is the entry in /var/log/maillog:

Oct 19 15:45:47 dgk py_limit_out[20211]: ERROR Rejecting forged message: PPP_SENDER_VHOST_ID is present in environment, but its value is empty
Oct 19 15:45:47 dgk plesk sendmail[20210]: handlers_stderr: DATA REPLY:554:5.7.0 Your message could not be sent. The sender's domain is not registered in Panel, or is misconfigured.#012REJECT
Oct 19 15:45:47 dgk plesk sendmail[20210]: REJECT during call 'limit-out' handler

Hi,
After my Plesk Update from 12.0 to 12.5, i had the same problem.
I solved it by adding 127.0.0.0/8 and ::1/128 to the Whitelist in
the server e-mail configuration.

Give it a try.
Frank

I've tried all of the above but still getting the same messages, it seems some normal form-based mail is flowing ok so I'm wondering if it is an outside domain trying to bounce spam through my sever?

Back