• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Zend Guard Loader on CentOS 7

B

bergkuh

I'm trying to get Zend GuardLoader running on a Subdomain. I've installed PHP 5.6.17 (Subdomain) and PHP 7.0.2 (Main domain). I searched the forum and tried the following:

Code:
wget http://downloads.zend.com/guard/7.0.0/zend-loader-php5.6-linux-x86_64.tar.gz
tar -xvf zend-loader-php5.6-linux-x86_64.tar.gz
rm zend-loader-php5.6-linux-x86_64.tar.gz
cd zend-loader-php5.6-linux-x86_64
mv ZendGuardLoader.so /opt/plesk/php/5.6/lib64/php/modules/ZendGuardLoader.so

vi /opt/plesk/php/5.6/etc/php.d/05-zend-loader.ini
; Load Zend Guard extension.
zend_extension=ZendGuardLoader.so

/opt/plesk/php/5.6/bin/php -m

[Zend Modules]
Zend Guard Loader
Zend OPcache
the ionCube PHP Loader (enabled) + Intrusion Protection from ioncube24.com (unconfigured)

So far the 05-zend-loader.ini is loaded in the PHP info, but the Zend Guard part is missing and of course the app which is needing Zend Guard is not running. What's wrong with my setup? Many thanks in advance!

Hi bergkuh,

you have to enable it - just add zend_loader.enable=1 after zend_extension=ZendGuardLoader.so...

Hi ehrgeiz,

I've figured out that Zend Guard Loader is only running while I've activated FPM by Apache or nging. While I've activated FastCGI by Apache the module don't get loaded... BUT while activating FPM I'm getting an 503 (Apache) or 502 (nginx) error...

Back