• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Question Help access plesk obsidian

ikito

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
ubuntu 20.04
Plesk version and microupdate number
Bonjour à tous,

J'ai rencontré un problème avec mon serveur dédié.
Lors de la mise à jour de Plesk Obsidian, le serveur plantait car il ne reconnaissait plus les adresses IP. J'ai essayé de réparer et j'ai fait une erreur. J'ai lié les adresses IP à mon nom de domaine. Je ne peux plus depuis accéder à la console administrateur du serveur.

Comment puis-je accéder à la nouvelle console ?

Merci pour votre réponse.

Hi there,

I encountered a problem with my dedicated server.
When updating Plesk Obsidian, the server crashed because it no longer recognized IP addresses. I tried to repair and I made a mistake. I bound the IP addresses to my domain name. I can no longer access the server administrator console.

How can I access the new console?

Thank you for your reply.

When you add the port :8443 to the domain, can you still not access the login page of Plesk? Also, when you use the IP address with the :8443 addendum, do you not see the login page?

Back