• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Question install my online store in plesk

Davididi

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
centos 8
Plesk version and microupdate number
Versión 18.0.54
I have an online store created in php, it is configurable and has its database, I want to rent it through plesk, that is to say that each one of my clients can use it from their store. The way I can think of is to upload the code and create the database for each user.

My question is if there is a more efficient way to achieve this type of thing or what options do I have to achieve this, for example if there is already an online store in plesk that can be re-rented even if I like to rent my own.

Back