• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Question Plesk Migration with SmarterMail

mohemmadAli

New Pleskian
While migrating all accounts from SolidCP to Plesk, I need to add an existing SmarterMail (with active accounts) to Plesk Panel and import all the inboxes to the respective subscriptions in Plesk. I appreciate any suggestions on it.

My problem is slightly different (but, possible the same). I have a domain that I'm trying to add to Plesk that currently has several email accounts hosted in my SmarterMail server. When I try to add the domain to Plesk, I recive an email creation error and the domain fails to be created in Plesk. My question is; is there a work-a-round for this issue? I need to be able to keep those accounts active and cannot just delete the domains from the SmarterMail server. Doing so would lose GB's of emails.

Back