• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Plesk vs active directory

C

CalimeroN

Hi, I'm new and I apologize if I'm wrong to post.
I installed 10.4.4 on my plesk server. Then I installed the service domains "acrtivedirectory". But after this installation, plesk has no control. How can I go back to using plesk without removing the service acrtivedirectory?
thanks

Active Directory is not required for Plesk. We do not recommend to install Plesk on Active Directory Controller server.

Hello,

I know it is an old post but i found myself in same situation. I installed AD to test Media Essential PACK, i Unninstalled AD but the Plesk Management Service doesn't start by nothing in this world.

3 Services can't start:

Plesk Management Service
Plesk System Health Notifier
Pleks PopPass Service

In Plesk Reconfigurator->Repair Installation: Allways show the message

The system cannot find the file specified. (Error code 2) at Unable to connect to pipe \\.\pipe\P_f9f530c9-e809-49e4-b447-8a1420ffbe0f
Unable to execute "C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\bin\usermng.exe" --current-rights --install-plesk-admin:
Change flags failed of user (Plesk Administrator): (1322) This operation is disallowed as it could result in an administration account being disabled, deleted or unable to logon.
Cannot start service plesksrv. System error is: Time out has expired and the operation has not been completed.
Cannot start service PopPassD. System error is: Cannot start service plesksrv. System error is: Time out has expired and the operation has not been completed.
Unable to execute "C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\bin\websrvmng.exe" --configure-plesk-website:
The system cannot find the file specified. (Error code 2) at Unable to connect to pipe \\.\pipe\P_f9f530c9-e809-49e4-b447-8a1420ffbe0f

There is a tutorial to fix this that i can't find?

Back