• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Resolved Plesk Webupdater not showing me the update

TimoViBritannia

Basic Pleskian
Hello,

On my Server I am not getting the option to update to Plesk Onyx. It just does not show me the update notice on the webpage so what can I do to get it in order to update too it? I am running the latest version of plesk 12.5.30 update 48.

Thank you for your help,
Timo

Hi TimoViBritannia,

did you know, that Plesk provides as well the "autoinstaller" ? You could consider to update/upgrade/patch your Plesk version with it, when you log in as "root" over ssh to your server. To see all possible Plesk version for example, you would use the command:

/usr/local/psa/admin/bin/autoinstaller --all-versions

Additional information:
As most of all linux packages, you are always able to use the option string "--help", which will display helpfull informations, how to use the package. Example for "autoinstaller":

/usr/local/psa/admin/bin/autoinstaller --help

Back