• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

What is the sender e-mail-address for Plesk forum mail notifications?

jmar83

Regular Pleskian
Hi there :)

I have some issues with SPAM rules (also due to redirections from mail address A to mail address B, somtimes it's a DMARC thing when i know it right?) - because of that i would like to add the sender e-mail-address of Plesk forum notifications to mail SPAM whitelist / contact list.

So - what is the sender address for forum notifications here?

-> I've added *@plesk.com to my SPAM white list / contact list - but that does NOT solve the problem. So i think the sender address must be something like [SENDER]@[SUBDOMAIN].plesk.com or similar...!?

And, additional to adding *@plesk.com in my SPAM whitelist / contacts list, i also added some custom "SIEVE code":

Code:
if address :matches "From" "*plesk.com" {
  fileinto "INBOX";
  stop;
}

But i NEVER got mail notifications from here...(???)

Thank you very very much for your feedback(s)... :)

My Plesk forum notifications settings are as follows... i can't see any problems here... so it's not a forum account configuration issue i.m.o.

plesk-forum-mail-notifications.jpg

Hi,

The sender address is:

Code:

But I guess you should enable the Push notifications if you want updates via mail.

If you choose to watch a thread your not part of, you can change the options:

Screenshot 2022-05-10 at 13.46.29.png

Thank you very much for your feedback.

That's really really strange - both (SPAM whitelist / contact AND SIEVE code rule) should match to it!!

Contact entry:
*@plesk.com

SIEVE code:

Code:
if address :matches "From" "*plesk.com" {
  fileinto "INBOX";
  stop;
}

Now i will try it with that "push" thing.... :) - thx again!!

Let's talk about it next week after you've turned off the notifications again because your mailbox got flooded with notifications ;)

Back