• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Resolved PHP composer error

antonio.abansys

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
CentOS7
Plesk version and microupdate number
Plesk Obsidian Version 18.0.46
Hi to all,

Im trying to install a composer package but plesk show me this error:

[LIST] [*]Failed to retrieve paths for the installed packages: In PluginManager.php line 744: [*] [*]plesk/composer-command-info (installed globally) contains a Composer plugin [*]which is blocked by your allow-plugins config. You may add it to the list [*]if you consider it safe. [*]You can run "composer global config --no-plugins allow-plugins.plesk/compos [*]er-command-info [true|false]" to enable it (true) or disable it explicitly [*]and suppress this exception (false) [*]See https://getcomposer.org/allow-plugins [*] [/LIST]

When I connect to the server (CentOS 7) and run the command say me that:
Composer 2.3.0 dropped support for PHP <7.2.5 and you are running 5.4.16, please upgrade PHP or use Composer 2.2 LTS via "composer self-update --2.2". Aborting
If I run composer self-update --2.2 again repeat the same error.

I searching in forum that I must run on my plesk default installation
/opt/plesk/php/7.4/bin/php /usr/lib64/plesk-9.0/composer.phar global config --no-plugins allow-plugins.plesk/composer-command-info true
But the error persists
I have updated the plesk and the composer plugin.

Im desesperate any knows how to solve that?

Attachments

• error plesk composer.png
    error plesk composer.png
    45.5 KB · Views: 23
Thank you for your answer, I have updated all extensions.

Finally I can solve this with composer 2.0.4 and modifying the Panel.ini

@mrad
  1. Go to Extenions > My Extensions > Panel.ini Editor > Open.
  2. Switch to the Editor tab.
  3. Specify the Composer and plugin versions by adding the lines below at the end of the file as below:
Code:
[ext-composer]
composerVersion = '2'

Back