• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

1 publishes and 1 won't...

J

jbays

I'm just getting sitebuilder 4.0 for linux running. I have 1 website that I have published a site to and that works fine. I then designed a second version and wanted to publish that site as well (to the same domain - basially overwriting the first one was the thought). I gave the second site the same publishing settings as the first one but the second site won't publish. Here's the error I get.

1 The specified site location does not support modules data storage. SQLite version 2.x must be installed at the target server. Please contact the server administrator.
2 PHP SQLite extension does not support UTF-8 encoding on the publishing server. Text information on the site may be displayed incorrectly.

I've checked and rechecked the publishing settings and I can't find anything different between them. Does anyone have any ideas? I'm hoping I'm missing something obvious that someone with experience will notice right away.

Thanks,

Jason

You have added the modules that require SQLlite. The first version of the site haven't them, is it right?

I'll have to check if the 2nd version has a module that requires SQLite. Thanks.

Back