• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

2 Statistic.exe problems

Q

Quaxxon

Hey Guys,

I have been looking around my Event Log to find these 2 errors:

--------------------------------
Event Type: Error
Event Source: statistics.exe
Event Category: None
Event ID: 1
Date: 24/06/2005
Time: 12:09:14
User: N/A
Computer: SERVER1
Description:
Run-Time error: Error 183 at Create the directory 'C:\inetpub\vhosts\paulineroberts.co.uk\statistics\webstat\AWStats': Cannot create a file when that file already exists.
at (statistics::LogForAWStats::copyAWStats line 1703)
at RunWebLogAnalyser(statistics::start line 548)
Execute file name: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\bin\statistics.exe

Event Type: Error
Event Source: statistics.exe
Event Category: None
Event ID: 1
Date: 24/06/2005
Time: 12:08:30
User: N/A
Computer: SERVER1
Description:
Run-Time error: Multi MAIL FROM: headers detected
at (Merak::processSMTPTraffic line 82)
at Error processing log file s20050624.log
(Merak::MerakProvider::getTrafficInfo line 250)
Execute file name: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\bin\statistics.exe

With the first error, the site is set NOT to use stats and I looked in that folder and deleted what was inside but this hasnt helped. The folder doesnt even exist anymore, yet I'm still getting this error,

Maybe these errors have something todo with the log files not being deleted or compressed.

Any help would be great.

The only time I have seen the error, "Multi MAIL FROM: headers detected" is when SmarterMail (not even sure if you are using it, but maybe this will point you in the right direction.) puts an exception in the SMTPLog.
If you open up the SMTPLog file, and search for Exception. Remove that line (or lines) and it should run without a problem.

Hope this helps.

I did install the SmarterStats to see what it was like, but deleted that ages ago.

I now have Merak mail server installed.

Where abouts would I find this SMTPlog?

Thank you for your help.

I have never used Marek mail server, so I'm not exactly sure where the log files are. SmarterStats shouldn't effect your email logs at all, so I would just take a look through your Marek logs and see if you find any "odd" errors.

Back