• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Thanks for the info.

Checked on the upgrade but the license key couldn't be upgraded.

I've had my SB3 license for about 6mo. Any idea who should be contacted at SWsoft to sort this out?

P.

I've had my SB3 license for about 6mo. Any idea who should be contacted at SWsoft to sort this out?
are you trying to upgrade sitebuilder using Autoinstaller? Is appears there's a bug in license checking procedure. You may safely ignore Autoinstaller warnings and proceed with the upgrade, Sitebuilder will upgrade license if possible.
For more information you can contact swsoft support

Originally posted by pete121
Thanks for the info.

Checked on the upgrade but the license key couldn't be upgraded.

P.

Also, please make sure that you have active SUS on your license. Only with active SUS license can be upgraded for free. For more information concerning license keys you better contact with sales team: https://register.swsoft.com/support/online_sales/form.php

4.0 Upgrade

Thanks Dmitry and caustic for your help and advise. The upgrade was smooth and works during earily tests.

This software is getting better and better. Thanks to all at SWsoft and help here on the SB Forums.

All best.

P.

Back