• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

404 Error The page cannot be found

A

AhrimanSefid2

Code:
[/B]

[B]The page cannot be found[/B]

The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable. 
Please try the following:
[LIST]
[*]Make sure that the Web site address displayed in the address bar of your browser is spelled and formatted correctly.
[*]If you reached this page by clicking a link, contact the Web site administrator to alert them that the link is incorrectly formatted.
[*]Click the [URL="javascript:history.back(1)"][COLOR=#ff0000]Back[/COLOR][/URL] button to try another link.[/LIST][B]HTTP Error 404 - File or directory not found.
Internet Information Services (IIS)[/B]

Technical Information (for support personnel)
[LIST]
[*]Go to [URL="http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=8180"][COLOR=#ff0000]Microsoft Product Support Services[/COLOR][/URL] and perform a title search for the words [B]HTTP[/B] and [B]404[/B].
[*]Open [B]IIS Help[/B], which is accessible in IIS Manager (inetmgr), and search for topics titled [B]Web Site Setup[/B], [B]Common Administrative Tasks[/B], and [B]About Custom Error Messages[/B][/LIST][B]

plesk page cannot be found 404 - I have the same problme

Hi,

I have a virtual dedicated server at godaddy with plesk installed. Since 2 days I am unable to login as the login path says plesk page cannot be found 404.

Support at Godaddy is clueless.

Godaddy says to re provision the server. This is the second time it happened and in the first time we re provisioned.

Can anybody tell me how solve this problem?

Thanks in advance

Viraj

Same problem here

Error 404 when attempting to log in to the plesk admin panel. Please help !!!

Back