• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

4PSA Clean Server error on OpenSuSE 10.1 with Plesk8.1

T

tfanabe

Hi,

I use OpenSuSE 10.1 with Plesk 8.1 and CleanServer 2.1.2.

I have try to install cleanserver but I have some error of dependencies like attachment file.

Any idea?

Thanking in advance.

Giuliano

sorry but I have some problem with my attach and so I paste the error:

Resolving ftp.f-prot.com... 213.220.100.10
Connecting to ftp.f-prot.com|213.220.100.10|:21... connected.
Logging in as anonymous ... Logged in!
==> SYST ... done. ==> PWD ... done.
==> TYPE I ... done. ==> CWD /pub/linux ... done.
==> PASV ... done. ==> RETR fp-linux-ws.rpm ... done.
Length: 5,725,174 (5.5M) (unauthoritative)

100%[===============================================================>] 5,725,174 11.55K/s ETA 00:00

16:58:13 (7.40 KB/s) - `fp-linux-ws.rpm.5' saved [5725174]

Preparing... ########################################### [100%]
1:fp-linux-ws ########################################### [100%]
error: unpacking of archive failed on file /usr/local/f-prot/MACRO.DEF;4593e995: cpio: read

The fp-linux-ws.rpm could not be installed.
Most likely there is a dependency problem.
Please try to install dependencies then launch this installer again.
Please try again or contact [email protected]. Please include the error number into your email.

Exiting....

Check the installation directory if there are incomplete fp-linux-ws.rpm files. Delete them, and rerun the installer.

the ftp server from f-prot is really ****ed, it's a pain in the *** downloading stuff from there, it took me HOURS to successfully (re)install clean server!

my f-prot work around

Yeah, I had a lot of trouble downloading f-prot in the past as well. My work around was to manually download it and then post it on my web server. Then I made changes to the install script to point to the new location. I have not yet tried upgrading to Plesk 8.1 (and dont plan to) so I am not sure if you can still make those changes.

Back