1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

4PSA Clean Server

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by Hal9000, Dec 1, 2006.

1. Hal9000

Hal9000 Guest

Anyone knows if 4PSA Clean Server for Plesk 8.0.x also works with Plesk 8.1.x after an upgrade?

2. breun

breun Golden Pleskian

I'd ask 4PSA. :)

3. Cranky

Cranky Guest

They usually release new builds within a week or two of the release of a new major version of Plesk. I would wait until it's announced in their "latest news".

4. poke

poke Guest

yup, I expect a 1 to 2 week wait. They've been speedy in the past about new releases though.

5. poke

poke Guest

Hey Guys,
    I just heard back from my 4PSA rep and ALL 4PSA software is compatible with Plesk 8.1.

6. Dawn

Dawn Guest

Hi,

I've installed Plesk 8.1.0 on a Debian Sarge. I've got all 4PSA Plugins and only had to reinstall the following 4 after the upgrade:

- 4PSA Clean Server
    - 4PSA Client Backup
    - 4PSA Total Backup
    - 4PSA Notifications

I couldn't find any problems so far.

Greets and best regards,
    Dawn

7. dfuzion

dfuzion Guest

Hi, I'm using Plesk 8.1 on Debian Sarge 3.1 with 4PSA Clean Server and it's working great !