• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

4PSA - Total Domain question

A

Aristo

If i buy 4PSA Total Domain. What happen if Plesk update version. Will 4PSA total domain still work? If needed to be upgraded, did 4PSA is fast to upgrade there addons?

And we need to buy the licence every year if we want the update..

Thank you in advance.

I have found 4PSA to be acceptably fast in keeping up with new Plesk versions. And yes, you will also need to pay for their SUS yearly to get updates.

very true... 4PSA does kick *** ;) You've saved my bacon a few times now

the support is not only free... but quick ...

If there something no supported .. generaly in next version is supported.....( specialy to me running BSD)

Ahh besides the DNS MGR (still non supporting the reverse zone, and default files ) ;)

DNS Manager fully supports reverse zones, it has been always done this. It also support management of inverse zones, this feature was implemented around six months ago.

Bup... I must confess.... since released (and I buyed) and saw the reverse zone management is not implemented i don't instaled, upgraded and played whith this tool .. ( I still doing the hard way, vi + hands on ).

Excuse-me please. ;)

Back