1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

4PSA - Total Domain question

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by Aristo, Aug 11, 2005.

1. Aristo

Aristo Guest

If i buy 4PSA Total Domain. What happen if Plesk update version. Will 4PSA total domain still work? If needed to be upgraded, did 4PSA is fast to upgrade there addons?

And we need to buy the licence every year if we want the update..

Thank you in advance.

2. jamesyeeoc

jamesyeeoc Guest

I have found 4PSA to be acceptably fast in keeping up with new Plesk versions. And yes, you will also need to pay for their SUS yearly to get updates.

3. poke

poke Guest

the SUS for 4PSA is 30% of the total BTW, not 25% like psa

4. hardweb

hardweb Guest

But the support is free for all the SUS period. :)

5. poke

poke Guest

very true... 4PSA does kick *** ;) You've saved my bacon a few times now

6. Spyder

Spyder Regular Pleskian

40%
    the support is not only free... but quick ...

If there something no supported .. generaly in next version is supported.....( specialy to me running BSD)

Ahh besides the DNS MGR (still non supporting the reverse zone, and default files ) ;)

7. hardweb

hardweb Guest

DNS Manager fully supports reverse zones, it has been always done this. It also support management of inverse zones, this feature was implemented around six months ago.

8. Spyder

Spyder Regular Pleskian

40%
    Bup... I must confess.... since released (and I buyed) and saw the reverse zone management is not implemented i don't instaled, upgraded and played whith this tool .. ( I still doing the hard way, vi + hands on ).

Excuse-me please. ;)