1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

554 mail server permanently rejected message (#5.3.0)

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by DM Solutions, May 15, 2006.

1. DM Solutions

DM Solutions Guest

Hello there,
    I have registered a few weeks ago my new domain name, and have entered my server ip adress into the 2 nameservers at my domainregistrar. When I try to reach it, everything works fine. It is a hosting domain on my plesk server. But when I try to write an email to an account I get the following error message sent back:

SMTP error from remote server after transfer of mail text:
    host dmsolutions.it[80.86.92.74]:
    554 mail server permanently rejected message (#5.3.0)

and also an email from the DrWeb-Deamen from the server including the following message:

Dear Postmaster,

the message with following attributes has not been checked due to the licenses limitation.

Sender = webmaster@danijelm.de (may be forged) Recipients = mail@dmsolutions.it Subject = Test Message-ID = <!&!AAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAABzNlW+d3PJLv/YpHiNl/ZDCgAAAEAAAAH+Z842sVxtPpZ6ZroH2PFoBAAAAAA==@danijelm.de>

Any idea why I can't get the emails?

2. DM Solutions

DM Solutions Guest

After searching in other forums and trying a bit I find out that the problem comes from DrWeb. When I stopped it, everything works fine.

Finally I deleted the domain which causes the problem and created it ones more and now everything works fine