• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

554 mail server permanently rejected message (#5.3.0)

D

DM Solutions

Hello there,
I have registered a few weeks ago my new domain name, and have entered my server ip adress into the 2 nameservers at my domainregistrar. When I try to reach it, everything works fine. It is a hosting domain on my plesk server. But when I try to write an email to an account I get the following error message sent back:

SMTP error from remote server after transfer of mail text:
host dmsolutions.it[80.86.92.74]:
554 mail server permanently rejected message (#5.3.0)

and also an email from the DrWeb-Deamen from the server including the following message:

Dear Postmaster,

the message with following attributes has not been checked due to the licenses limitation.

Sender = [email protected] (may be forged) Recipients = [email protected] Subject = Test Message-ID = <!&!AAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAABzNlW+d3PJLv/YpHiNl/[email protected]>

Any idea why I can't get the emails?

After searching in other forums and trying a bit I find out that the problem comes from DrWeb. When I stopped it, everything works fine.

Finally I deleted the domain which causes the problem and created it ones more and now everything works fine

Back