1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

7.1.6 - 7.5.0 database problem

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by the_raverX, Dec 14, 2004.

1. the_raverX

the_raverX Guest

OK, after quite a few issues upgrading PSA 7.1.6 to 7.5.0 I managed to get it all working..

Problem mainly was that I had been using AtomicRocketTurtle's updates, which all fell to pieces when I tried to update.

I read in the forums to do rpm -Uvh --just-db or something on the main PSA RPM, which I did (only have 7.5.0 rpm i used that, then forced install of that)..

now it looks like i've managed to omit a DB upgrade .. as when I went into the Mail->Mailing Lists section I got this:

Any ideas what I can do to fix?

2. Cranky

Cranky Guest

In 'psa' database's 'misc' table what does the "version" field say?

3. the_raverX

the_raverX Guest

version 0750

i would say by that it half updated the db?? i do have a backup from last nite of the psa database if i needed to restore it..

4. Cranky

Cranky Guest

It's updated the DB then. Did you get any error messages after the initial upgrade?

5. the_raverX

the_raverX Guest

6. the_raverX

the_raverX Guest

ok, chased through that last script and ran it .. seems to have fixed everything

thanx for your help, helped point me in the right direction :)

7. Cranky

Cranky Guest

np, pleased it's sorted.