• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

7.5.2 -> 7.5.4 Upgrade Problem

E

embusa

I downloaded the patch to go from 7.5.2 to 7.5.4 tonight. When I try to apply it to the system I get a nice pop-up after it prompts me for the first next: Error 1606: Could not access network location f:k:e. Odd. The setup is in c:\temp and not on a network location. I figured I would float it here before I sent it off to Plesk support.

Intestingly enough the error messages in the event log are:

Product: Plesk 7.5.4 for Microsoft Windows - Update 'Plesk 7.5.3 to 7.5.4 Patch' could not be installed. Error code 1603. Additional information is available in the log file C:\DOCUME~1\ADMINI~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\MSIffd16.LOG.

Contents of log file referenced about:

Error 1606. Could not access network location f:ke.
Error 1606. Could not access network location f:ke.
=== Logging stopped: 7/21/2005 22:58:48 ===

I am running the 7.5.2 to 7.5.4 upgrade though? Soo this message is odd to say the least.

Patch might need access to old install files, so if you have installed 7.5.2 from the network location, you need to mount it back again.

Alternatively, please contact support and they will correct this situation.

The original install was done from the same location so it isn't the network drive issue. I had thought of that but then I realize this machine has never had that setup. I wonder if I can just run the full install or is that not meant for patching?

just contact support, they will deal with it quickly and free of charge

Back