1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice

7.5.2 Installation Failure

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by ZopfWare, Feb 2, 2005.

1. ZopfWare

ZopfWare Regular Pleskian

57%
    I'm getting the following error during installation:

----

Retrieving standard packages
    ---

Retrieving Plesk files
    52. Downloading http://autoinstall.plesk.com///PSA_7.5.2/rpm_FedoraCore_2/opt/vault/typo-3.7-7501.noarch.rpm (12 files to go)

File download failed.
    Failed writing body
    ---
    ===> Autoinstaller: stopped logging at Wed Feb 2 19:38:21 2005

***** end of log file *****

It looks like a file the autoupdater is looking for is not there... anyone have any ideas?

2. nige

nige Guest

ZopfWare

File is definitely there because I've just downloaded it with my update. I'd retry the update process a few times in case it's just a comms glitch.

Nige.

3. ZopfWare

ZopfWare Regular Pleskian

57%
    Still failing at various points with the same errors.. did notice though that the URL string for the files that are failing show

http://autoinstall.plesk.com///PSA_...ileserver-1.0.0-fc2.build75050128.11.i586.rpm

3 slashes after the plesk.com. Is this normal?? All the other files show only 2 slashes... I have called Plesk and they say to wait a bit and try later. I guess I'll go have some dinner and try it when I get back.

Are you running FC2?

Additionally it may be a comms problem, but would love to know if anyone else with 1and1 has upgraded yet...

4. Whistler

Whistler Guest

My first guess would be: the serverload on people downloading the new Plesk release causes problems with bandwidht and/or serverload on Sw-Soft servers, so be patient and try again later when the initial load has decreased...

5. nige

nige Guest