• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

7.5.3 Horde Broken

R

Ronny

Whenever I try to login to webmail I get a page cannot be displayed (redirect.php). Anyone know what the problem could be?

Look at the earlier thread about 7.5.3 horde problems. I followed the advice there (including the 5.0 loader), restarted the plesk services and it cured the horde problem (and problems with other php-dependent websites).

I did but it didn't work. THere are so many posts complainign about 7.5.3 it's impossible to shift through them all. Why does horde require ioncube?

I've never used ioncube on my plesk servers and webmail has functioned fine.

I'm not sure why (or if?) horde requires ioncube. Somebody else may have more information on that.

Actually, until about this time yesterday, I thought an ioncube was something used to sweeten inter-galactic coffee;)

I tried this in several steps, but things started working after I installed the updated ioncube loaders and then pointed the ini files to the 5.0 loaders.

The ioncube loaders were referenced in 2 ini files and in 2 locations on my server. I updated both ini files and placed the updated loaders in both locations.

I restarted plesk services using psa stopall then psa start.

That did it for me.

Hey Deem, do you think you can let me know what the steps are to do that? Thanks for you help!

I just followed the earlier thread, and used the psa commands to restart the services.

It's "Horde issues after upgrade to 7.5.3 - what fixed it for me... " in this forum.

i have the same problem. any solution yet? Thanks a lot!

I try to reinstall psa, horde, psa imap, all. but not can get work.

Back