1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

7.5.3 Horde Broken

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by Ronny, May 28, 2005.

1. Ronny

Ronny Guest

Whenever I try to login to webmail I get a page cannot be displayed (redirect.php). Anyone know what the problem could be?

2. deemccraw

deemccraw Guest

Look at the earlier thread about 7.5.3 horde problems. I followed the advice there (including the 5.0 loader), restarted the plesk services and it cured the horde problem (and problems with other php-dependent websites).

3. Ronny

Ronny Guest

I did but it didn't work. THere are so many posts complainign about 7.5.3 it's impossible to shift through them all. Why does horde require ioncube?

I've never used ioncube on my plesk servers and webmail has functioned fine.

4. deemccraw

deemccraw Guest

I'm not sure why (or if?) horde requires ioncube. Somebody else may have more information on that.

Actually, until about this time yesterday, I thought an ioncube was something used to sweeten inter-galactic coffee;)

I tried this in several steps, but things started working after I installed the updated ioncube loaders and then pointed the ini files to the 5.0 loaders.

The ioncube loaders were referenced in 2 ini files and in 2 locations on my server. I updated both ini files and placed the updated loaders in both locations.

I restarted plesk services using psa stopall then psa start.

That did it for me.

5. Ronny

Ronny Guest

Hey Deem, do you think you can let me know what the steps are to do that? Thanks for you help!

6. deemccraw

deemccraw Guest

I just followed the earlier thread, and used the psa commands to restart the services.

7. Ronny

Ronny Guest

Can you post the link of the thread?

8. deemccraw

deemccraw Guest

It's "Horde issues after upgrade to 7.5.3 - what fixed it for me... " in this forum.

9. fangionet

fangionet Guest

i have the same problem. any solution yet? Thanks a lot!

I try to reinstall psa, horde, psa imap, all. but not can get work.