1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

8.3 => 8.6 - Upgraded, now cant create hosting

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by Primüs, Aug 27, 2008.

1. Primüs

Primüs Guest

Hi all,

Now that i have upgraded to 8.6 on my hosting server for plesk, i cannot create a domain with physical hosting. The domain creates fine however when attempting physical hosting, whether during the new domain process, or trying to add it afterwards, i receive this error message:

All help appreciated! I cant add any more domains till i get rid of this error!

Regards,
    Primüs

2. Primüs

Primüs Guest

No one have a solution? If i cant get an answer i will be logging a ticket once it is normal US business hours ( i am in Australia) as their after hours support tends to ****.

3. Primüs

Primüs Guest

This is ridiculous, not only can i not get help in the forums - I can't even get a hold of Parallels support for plesk. I try calling through I dont even get an IVR. Can someone help? Or provide somewhere i can go to get help? I cant create hosting for plesk at the moment, i need answers!

4. Gernavor

Gernavor Guest

Upgrade to 8.6 brings DOOM

5. sergius

sergius Golden Pleskian

57%
    Hello Primüs,

Thank you for the report. The issue will be fixed as soon as possible.

6. sergius

sergius Golden Pleskian

57%
    The issue is fixed since Plesk 8.6.0.2