• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

8.3 => 8.6 - Upgraded, now cant create hosting

P

Primüs

Hi all,

Now that i have upgraded to 8.6 on my hosting server for plesk, i cannot create a domain with physical hosting. The domain creates fine however when attempting physical hosting, whether during the new domain process, or trying to add it afterwards, i receive this error message:

Error: Unable to update hosting preferences: Unable to setup skeleton: skelmng failed: Empty error message from utility.

All help appreciated! I cant add any more domains till i get rid of this error!

Regards,
Primüs

No one have a solution? If i cant get an answer i will be logging a ticket once it is normal US business hours ( i am in Australia) as their after hours support tends to ****.

This is ridiculous, not only can i not get help in the forums - I can't even get a hold of Parallels support for plesk. I try calling through I dont even get an IVR. Can someone help? Or provide somewhere i can go to get help? I cant create hosting for plesk at the moment, i need answers!

Hi all,

Now that i have upgraded to 8.6 on my hosting server for plesk, i cannot create a domain with physical hosting. The domain creates fine however when attempting physical hosting, whether during the new domain process, or trying to add it afterwards, i receive this error message:

All help appreciated! I cant add any more domains till i get rid of this error!

Regards,
Primüs

Hello Primüs,

Thank you for the report. The issue will be fixed as soon as possible.

Back