1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

9.0.0.2 Backup Manager and Personalised Repositories

Discussion in 'Plesk 9.x for Linux Issues, Fixes, How-To' started by TerryM, Dec 31, 2008.

1. TerryM

TerryM Regular Pleskian

Using Backup Manager and Personalised Repositories with 9.0.0.2 we get FTP Connection Error even though it is successfully placing our backups on the server so we cant believe our ftp info is wrong.

In 9.0.0.0 it used to say FTP Network Error, any ideas why this is happening

Any help much appreciated.

2. RayT

RayT Guest

No Error here, but it take years (about 5 Minutes) to add a perfectly working Personal Repositories (external FTP)
    Just checked my Backups and some a not running at all ... kinda strange

3. TerryM

TerryM Regular Pleskian

Hi

Who hosts your FTP for your backups please??? and does yours put the proper times for backups that are scheduled?

Thanks
    Terry

4. RayT

RayT Guest

I host my FTP myself. Check everything. "Activate" Checkbox , Time and any other stuff.

5. TerryM

TerryM Regular Pleskian

Ah the people I know with this issue have FTP backup hosted at 1and1, lets hope Parallels fix it as no word on :(