• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

9.0.0.2 Backup Manager and Personalised Repositories

TerryM

Regular Pleskian
Using Backup Manager and Personalised Repositories with 9.0.0.2 we get FTP Connection Error even though it is successfully placing our backups on the server so we cant believe our ftp info is wrong.

In 9.0.0.0 it used to say FTP Network Error, any ideas why this is happening

Any help much appreciated.

No Error here, but it take years (about 5 Minutes) to add a perfectly working Personal Repositories (external FTP)
Just checked my Backups and some a not running at all ... kinda strange

No Error here, but it take years (about 5 Minutes) to add a perfectly working Personal Repositories (external FTP)
Just checked my Backups and some a not running at all ... kinda strange

Hi

Who hosts your FTP for your backups please??? and does yours put the proper times for backups that are scheduled?

Thanks
Terry

Hi

Who hosts your FTP for your backups please??? and does yours put the proper times for backups that are scheduled?

Thanks
Terry

I host my FTP myself. Check everything. "Activate" Checkbox , Time and any other stuff.

I host my FTP myself. Check everything. "Activate" Checkbox , Time and any other stuff.

Ah the people I know with this issue have FTP backup hosted at 1and1, lets hope Parallels fix it as no word on :(

Back