• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

A newer version of the product is already installed

F

filipersimoes

Hello,
I’m trying to install Sitebuilder 3.2 but I’m keeping receiving a message that I already have a newer version installed but I already uninstall the 4.5 from my Plesk. What should I do?
Thanks

It seems removing was not complete. Make sure that Sitebuilder is missing in Add/Remove programs, Sitebuilder installation folder does not present on disk and Sitebuilder database is removed also. If everything is fine with that, most probably you will need to check registry for Sitebuilder entities and remove them.

Hi, thanks for replying!
Sitebuilder is missing from Add/Remove programs but there is a Sitebuilder folder in the Plesk folder. What should I do? Do I just need to delete Sitebuilder folder? And how can I remove Sitebuilder from the database?

Yes, try to remove Sitebuilder folder. As for removing Sitebuilder database you will need to use MSSQL manager for this, for example. Sitebuilder uses MSSQL database.

Hi, I did remove the folder and from the database but still getting the same message. What should I do now? Thanks again

Hello, I just find out how! I did erase many entries from the registry and work fine. Thanks!!

Back