1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

A newer version of the product is already installed

Discussion in 'Sitebuilder 4.2 for Windows' started by filipersimoes, Sep 16, 2008.

1. filipersimoes

filipersimoes Guest

Hello,
    I’m trying to install Sitebuilder 3.2 but I’m keeping receiving a message that I already have a newer version installed but I already uninstall the 4.5 from my Plesk. What should I do?
    Thanks

2. Dmitry Frantsev

Dmitry Frantsev Golden Pleskian

57%
    It seems removing was not complete. Make sure that Sitebuilder is missing in Add/Remove programs, Sitebuilder installation folder does not present on disk and Sitebuilder database is removed also. If everything is fine with that, most probably you will need to check registry for Sitebuilder entities and remove them.

3. filipersimoes

filipersimoes Guest

Hi, thanks for replying!
    Sitebuilder is missing from Add/Remove programs but there is a Sitebuilder folder in the Plesk folder. What should I do? Do I just need to delete Sitebuilder folder? And how can I remove Sitebuilder from the database?

4. Dmitry Frantsev

Dmitry Frantsev Golden Pleskian

57%
    Yes, try to remove Sitebuilder folder. As for removing Sitebuilder database you will need to use MSSQL manager for this, for example. Sitebuilder uses MSSQL database.

5. filipersimoes

filipersimoes Guest

Hi, I did remove the folder and from the database but still getting the same message. What should I do now? Thanks again

6. filipersimoes

filipersimoes Guest

Hello, I just find out how! I did erase many entries from the registry and work fine. Thanks!!