1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

About copy site from another server

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by mozarzaa, Feb 14, 2006.

1. mozarzaa

mozarzaa Guest

Hello :
    I have an another server with cpanel and i have new server and I want to use plesk but i have a problem about how can i copy my sites from last server has cpanel control panel to my new server using plesk , without using ssh
    I mean copy all my files, databases, and users
    please reply ASAP

2. mozarzaa

mozarzaa Guest

3. poke

poke Guest

have you tried the migration manager?

4. mozarzaa

mozarzaa Guest

I didn't used plesk I use cpanel , but i want to you plesk with new server and i need to know if can i copy my accounts from czpanel server to plesk before i use it

5. mozarzaa

mozarzaa Guest

I didn't used plesk I use cpanel , but i want to you plesk with new server and i need to know if can i copy my accounts from czpanel server to plesk before i use it

6. poke

poke Guest

My suggestion would be to get you a plesk box, then use the migration manager on plesk as it will work with migrating your info off you cpanel box.

7. mozarzaa

mozarzaa Guest

many thanks for all ...