• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Add 55 Scripts to Application Vault Now! Lower Price!

C

CPSkins.com

Hi Everyone,

Want to add more scripts to Application Vault? Well here is the package for you. For only $50 you will get 55 Scripts with Free Upgrades for one year. PLUS, we are looking to add another 15 scripts to bring it up to 70 Scripts you will get those for free and have input.

For a complete list please visit www.cpskins.com/psainstaller.php

Treat your customers with some more scripts today for only $50 the lowest price it has been.

Please email [email protected] with any questions you have.

Thanks
William Wilson

Although I'm sure the scripts you provide are outstanding, I'll be the first to tell you, I'm not going to be going with your software. The reason, now, is the same as it was last time I commented on this script. You have software in this that is not public-access yet.

Case-in-point: Phpnuke (listed as 7.8). As per http://phpnuke.org/modules.php?name=Release

This is the place to purchase/get the latest version (7.8) of PHP-Nuke software.

This version is not available to the public for free. You can get access to it and download after placing your order at Reg.Net, the company in charge to manage this service. You can get PHP-Nuke 7.8 for only US$10 and receive a download location after complete the order. You must wait for an email sent by Reg.Net with your login, password and download location, process that can take from few minutes to few hours. Any problem you have please read the red note bellow.

Granted, it's only a $10.00 fee to join their 'club', but it's still a fee for access to the script. And yes, many users can go and google to get the latest version too. I wont deny I've found it in various places. However, I'm not trying to resell access to a site application that isn't free (yet).

I've brought this to your predecessors attention before, and I feel you should be aware of something as large as this. I don't appreciate being ignored when it comes to licensing issues, I'm sure they don't either. This is a serious one, and it can lead to a lot of trouble for your company. This will be the only time I bring such an issue to your attention, as I've done so before to the same concept in the past, and it's done absolutely nothing in the way of working with such packages.

Thank you,

-John

Edit: For Reference - http://forum.plesk.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=18502&highlight=phpnuke

Bazookajoe isn't me, that is CPThemes.com which i now own. I will remove and put 7.7 as that is the version that should be in there.

Originally posted by CPSkins.com
Bazookajoe isn't me, that is CPThemes.com which i now own.

Yes, I know bazookajoe isn't you. He's your predecessor. He should have brought the issue to your attention when you took over CPThemes. Granted, it was a while back, he may have. But this is still a serious issue.

Thank you for understanding my concern, as it's not for me, but for you. I'm sorry you're forced to remove a useful program..or not-so-useful program, depending on your outlook, for an older version. However, out of licensing, I had to bring it to your attention.

No no I totally understand, I will move it to version 7.7 today

And Also add

CPG Dragonfly (CPG-Nuke)
SugarCRM
vtiger
eGroupWare

Plus any other suggestions i get.

I have 4PSA Intergrator, is it compatible with 4PSA too? Or do you need application Vault?

Hi,

Has to be Application Vault for it to work

Thanks
William Wilson

CPSkins, you may want to get with the 4PSA guys to see about possibly working together to offer your service to the 4PSA Integrator as well...

Yes, you definitely should see about some sort of agreement with 4PSA and their Integrator package. When I saw it was 'App Vault' only, that sank my pending order...

Did the phpnuke and other additional applications get resolved? I don't see these changes on the website.

Yeah should be all updated and fixed up.. php-nuke is 7.7

NO to XXXX App Vault Purchase

<bitchy opens with>

Anyone have success in finding and integrating "updated" applications to the APP Vault for FC4/P8 running PHP 5.x without having to purchase vault updates?

We have been offering multiple apps with new accounts only NOW to find most apps included with the FC4/P8 - upgrade DO NOT work with php 5.0.x.

Kewl!! Great!!! Innovative!!! BITCHIN!!!

<Bitchy> says No to buying from xxxx when these apps should be PHP 5.x ready or; should not be included in any application vault install/update/upgrade.

<bitchy closes>

p.s. - bitchy = a name given me by a xxxx rep for speaking my mind.

And ..... yes. I know some of the apps are not yet PHP 5.0 compliant, thus the *****.

How does one continue to offer the same services or offer more with continued Plesk/SW-Soft upgrades if the included features become obselete?

<bitchy> out.

I don't understand how selling these programs is not against their respective license agreements?

Back