• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Add a counter to every page

M

MikeNZ

I have tried turning off Statistics from admin panel as well as removing Statistics Module. But "Add a counter to every page" check box still appears on Structure editing page. Does anyone know how to REMOVE it? Thanks in advance.

Checkbox "Add a counter to every page" exists in Parallels Plesk Sitebuilder Wizard on page "Pages", it cannot be removed from the page. If I understood the problem correctly you could not disable the checkbox. Please confirm that.

Could you please specify were there any problems when you disabled and enabled module Statistics for the site? Statistics and Counters are different modules, however they work using the same engine.

Yes, I am talking about the Checkbox in Parallels Plesk Sitebuilder Wizard on page "Pages". I have no problem with turning on/off statistics from "site" admin page. I though they are the same module. That's cool. Thanks for your help.

I can confirm that this bug still exist. Option "Add a counter to every page" can not be disabled. When will this be fixed?

Is there some other way to disable this on site that have it enabled?

Back