1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Add New Host

Discussion in 'Sitebuilder 4.0 for Linux' started by Jayson, Dec 18, 2007.

1. Jayson

Jayson Basic Pleskian

23%
    Hello all,

I have recently upgraded to Sitebuilder 4.0 and at the same time, I upgraded Plesk,
    (8.1.2 - 8.2.1), the OS (FC2 -> Centos5) and the hardware platform which now sits on different ip addresses. When logged in as admin, in the Sitebuilder Administration Module 4.0 under the "Server -> Hosts" tab I found my old server ip address. The "Add New Hosts" icon was grayed out, so I figured adding another host might be license related since I only support one host. I deleted the incorrect ip address, however I still can't add a new host the icon is still disabled.

Any ideas on how I can add my host?

Thank you,

2. Jayson

Jayson Basic Pleskian

23%
    Hello Again, Figured this one out. One of the clients had a host ip address listed under All Hosts, which caused the with adding a host. Once I removed his ip address, I could add my new Sitebuilder ip.